Impact Sports Daily – 3/28/24 – Opening Day
Jack David and Matt CouryMarch 28, 2024
March Sadness
March Sadness
March 27, 2024

Weekday Wrap Up | 4.24.15

Congratulations on making it one week closer to the end of the semester. Get your last week of classes started with a few songs chosen for you by our music team members.

Hanna Kielar
“Renegades” – X Ambassadors

Music has always been something that makes the rest of life just a little bit easier to handle. This track by X Ambassadors is for anyone looking for a validation – everyone is weird, but this will make you feel better about being a misfit. Let the soft intro relax you and the vocals help you leave your troubles behind; when the beat picks up, you’ll feel ready to conquer the world. Life would be so boring without us rebels to spice it up, so kick back and be inspired by this song. Cheers to the renegades!

Jake Vaive
“Meals on Wheels” – Tigers Jaw

Finals week is rapidly approaching, and it’s hard to find the motivation to do anything. Tigers Jaw knows how you feel. The epitome of laziness, Tigers Jaw’s track “Meals On Wheels” is one that I’m constantly listening to, and perfectly captures the feeling of not wanting to do anything – a feeling we are all too familiar with as the semester comes to a close and professors keep piling on the homework. My personal favorite by Tigers Jaw, it’s absolutely required that you listen to this song while wearing a black/grey hoodie (with the hood up, of course), black pants, dirty sneakers, and the volume turned all the way up.

Ally Hamzey
“Where the Sky Hangs” – Passion Pit

I already know “Where The Sky Hangs” is going to be stuck in my head for the next following weeks. This dreamy, soft tune might have you swaying your shoulders ever so slightly whenever it comes on. I feel a nostalgic vibe from “Where The Sky Hangs” that takes me back to a playground in in the eighties that I never actually played on. If your frustrations from finals are getting to you and you feel the need to throw a hairbrush against a wall or something, refrain my friends, and just listen to this relaxing song.