2024 NFL Draft Full Team Grades: Teams 17-32
Jack David, NFL Beat Reporter • April 28, 2024

Unleash Your Inner Creative (Collaboration) – Unlock Mentorship Magic: How to Find a Mentor, Creative Leadership Tips & Advice for Recent Grads w/ Rachel Fulton

Kicking off the first week of our collab, today’s guest is Rachel Fulton- she is our editor and associate producer on Unleash!  She is currently a junior at MSU studying broadcast journalism with the goal to pursue a career in radio or podcasting after she graduates next spring. She found her love for radio and all things audio in high school, where she was the News Director and a DJ for 89.5 WAHS Avondale Community Radio. She has been with the Impact since her freshman year where she has continued as the News Producer for The State podcast and the Podcasts Director. Rachel is also our Associate Producer and Editor of Unleash!

-Remember to subscribe/follow the show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your pods. Please leave us a rating and review- it helps SO much in getting the show out there. And tell a friend about the show- podcasts are very personal and tend to be spread person to person. If this show helped you or made you smile, share the love 🙂 

Follow the show @unleashyourinnercreative 

Follow me @LaurenLoGrasso